– Jumaa Prayers every Friday at 1:00 PM in the Muslim Prayer Room (back entry of Thompson Chapel) followed by refreshments.
– Fajr Prayers at 6:00 AM – congregational prayers followed by masala chai, tea and biscuits.
– Game nights, movie nights, barbecues, Homecoming tailgate (halal!), annual camping trip…More info soon!
– Annual “Muslim Heritage Month”, including guest speakers, campus-wide dinner, panel discussions, workshops, and more
– Community service projects a few times every semester.
– Working with other groups on campus to co-host intersectional events.
– Collaborate with other colleges to host conferences.