– Jumaa Prayers every Friday at 12:30 PM in the Muslim Prayer Room (back entry of Thompson Chapel)
– Fajr Fridays every Friday at 6:00 AM – congregational prayers followed by masala chai and tea biscuits
– Game nights, movie nights, barbecues, Homecoming tailgate (halal!), annual camping trip…More info soon!
– Annual “Muslim Heritage Month”, including guest speakers, campus-wide dinner, panel discussions, workshops, and more
– Community service projects a few times every semester
– Working with other groups on campus to co-host intersectional events
– Collaborate with other colleges to host conferences